Friday, September 29, 2017

Sleepover!!


Alright, I know what your thinking. It's about time she gets back at it; and you would be right. Summer got a little crazy and busy and I let my poor blog slide to the side. However, I am hanging out in a hotel in St. Louis for the weekend (Andrew is attending a work paid conference, so I get to tag along!), so that gives me time to catch up on the many blog posts that are waiting in the wings. 

Earlier this summer we took Alaina with us to our church vbs program. Ruby was very disappointed and wanted to go along, so we wanted to do something special with her as well. She was very excited to come over for a sleepover.

We went on a walk to the playground and she was very happy that we had sunglasses that were her size! Doesn't she look cool?


We tried out all the toys.


Sometimes we needed some help from Uncle Andrew.


It was so much more fun to talk to Uncle Andrew through this toy.




Someone really does love her Uncle Andrew!


After church we found some indoor toys to play with. I got this small set on magnetic toys for shipping only. She was excited that we had some.




She thought she was cool stuff wearing my shoes!


We had a blast with her around. Looking forward to the next time we can have the girls over. Life is never dull with them around!






7 comments:

  1. Awww! Such cute pictures! She certainly does love her "Auntie Header" and "Unca Andwew!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy to hear from you, Heather. You captured so many sweet pics of Ruby. I love the one of her holding hands with Andrew. When my nieces/nephews were young, we spent countless hours at the local park. So happy now to have those memories preserved in photos. You guys have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures- love the ones of her and Andrew!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pics and Ruby is such a cutie, My children have an Uncle Andrew too...and when they were little followed him everywhere, Now they are grown they still have an amazing relationship
    Thank you for sharing
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so cute! I love the one of her and Andrew too. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure Miss Ruby had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics of lil' miss ruby! I am sure she had a ton of fun

    ReplyDelete