Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pizza Enchiladas


What do you do when you want pizza for dinner, but all you have is cheese and pepperoni, but no crust? 

You use what you have available, which for us happened to be tortillas. 

A little sauce in the bottom of the pan, roll up your favorite pizza toppings and cheese in the tortilla and top with more sauce and cheese and you have pizza enchiladas. 


We did decide that the shredded mozzarella didn't give us enough cheese in the enchilada. Next time we are going to try string cheese. Just slice one in half lengthwise and put in with your toppings. 

They were really good and much better for my blood sugar than regular pizza! It's a win-win! 

2 comments:

  1. I have to buy gluten free crust for my pizza. I can't even have a floured tortilla, but yours sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea!
    PS - I'm impressed with all this regular posting. :)

    ReplyDelete