Monday, February 19, 2018

Grandparents


At our wedding we had photos set out at the church of our grandparents that have passed on. Recently, we found those pictures again and decided we should have them displayed at home. 


In the back, on the left, is my Dad's dad, and on the right is Andrew's dad's parents. In the front, on the left in my Mom's mom, and on the right are Andrew's Mom's parents. 

It is so nice to have these pictures around to remind us of those that have gone before and the heritage and faith that they have left us.

3 comments:

  1. These photos are priceless. I love that you displayed them at your wedding. I have learned over the years that pictures are best preserved in frames like this. I know you treasure these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those, and they fit perfect there. Is that your old sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that little display!

    ReplyDelete