Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I'm moving!


No, I'm not moving to a new house; my blog is moving. You can now find me at:  

henhouse.rubberchickenfarm.com

The rubber chicken farm is a website of my husband's, where he occasionally (he is a worse blogger than I am and hasn't posted in 3 years!)) posts about his job, which is a software engineer. My blog will now be just another rubber chicken farm site. It will still be the same ol' blog, just a new name and look. 

You can see a post about what Andrew and I were up to this past weekend if you head over there today. Looking forward to seeing you all over there!



3 comments:

  1. Why does is not surprise me that Andrew would have a site named rubber chicken? Heading over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there, but can't figure out how to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your new site but could not leave a comment. Belated happy anniv. wishes to you! John has a brother who lives in Traverse City, but I've never visited there. Sounds like a really nice getaway you two enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete