Monday, August 1, 2016

Best purchase ever!


One of the best things I have ever purchased was for my cat, Oliver. It's called the Furminator. Sounds crazy, right? This thing is fantastic, though. It's a brush that gets down to the bottom of his coat and gets all that loose fur out. And he loves it. He will sit by me for quite a while if I am brushing him with it. 

This is not a picture of Oliver, but it is very true of how much fur I can get off him.


You could make a second cat with all that fur!

If you have a cat and do not have one of these babies, I highly recommend investing in one. It is incredible!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I will definitely get one. My cats would love this. Hope you have a nice day, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have LOVED a Brush like that when we had our cocker spaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember how well that worked!
    PS - still waiting for camping pics, or didn't you take any?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brush is the cat's meow! That almost makes me want to get a cat or dog. I so dislike pet hair, but that looks like a wonderful invention.

    ReplyDelete